What are the Smart Wearable Devices?
Editorial： Issue Date：2019-07-24 Views：401
A wearable device is a portable device that is worn directly on the body or integrated into the clothing or accessories. But wearable devices are more than just a hardware device, but they also implement powerful functions through software support, data interaction, and cloud interaction. They are becoming more widely used, and also will make a big difference in our lives. So what exactly is the smart wearable device?
1. Wearable smart braceletThe smart bracelet is a wearable smart device. The users can record real-time data such as exercise, sleep, and some diet in daily life, and synchronize these data with the connection between a bracelet and mobile phones, tablets, as well as iPod Touch to guide healthy living through data. The smart bracelet has a built-in lithium battery with a battery life of up to 10 days, a vibration motor and a motion-sensing accelerometer. At present, space is fully utilized to maximize battery capacity and long lifetime with the customized smart wearable battery.
2. Wearable smartwatchA smartwatch is a smart device that integrates an intelligent system built into the watch and is equipped with a smartphone system to connect to the network to realize multi-function, which can synchronize calls, text messages, emails, photos, music, etc. in your phone. The shape of a smartwatch is similar to an electronic watch. It consists of an electronic display, a camera, a microphone, a control button, and a wristband. It is connected to the phone via Bluetooth technology. The application of big data in wearable devices allows smartwatches to analyze user data, and wearers can answer or make calls, send and receive emails and messages, store and transmit data information, and track or manage personal information through smartwatches. It is an extension and expansion of the mobile phone function, which can help people to reduce frequently playing with mobile phones. What is more, some smartwatches also have features similar to smart bracelets.
3. Wearable smart glassesSmart glasses are actually a head-mounted display system that must be used with a smartphone. The microphone and earphone are integrated on the small smart glasses, and a miniature camera is built in the left front, which allows the wearer to take pictures, send and receive information, and implement other functions through voice commands. And the batteries required for the glasses are also embedded in the frames, which are very simple and modern. What’s more, it weighs only a few tens of grams and is a smartphone that can be placed on the bridge of the nose.
4. Wearable electronic stockingThe electronic stocking is a kind of foot cover used in the Taekwondo competition. There are many electronic sensors on it. With these sensors, the referee can judge the outcome of the game against the score of the scorer. The electronic stocking can be said that it is a piece of high-tech sports equipment. There is a large area of sensing area above the electronic stocking. When there are a certain area and the protective gear is in contact, and there is sufficient force, the sensing area will return the scoring signal, and the scorer on the side of the field will also display the score. However, the electronic stocking is quite expensive, which is 30,000 RMB per set on average.
5. Smart fashion clothesThe rise of smart clothing has unlimited prospects. Whether it is the women's clothes world or the children's clothes world, all fields are warming up in competition, and smart clothing is no exception. Smart clothing was originally a cutting-edge field. As the apparel industry became more prosperous, the savvy merchants broadened their original small market space. In the next few years, our wardrobe will be filled with such smart clothing, such as "Smart shirt" that reads the heartbeat and respiratory rate of the human body, a jacket that can automatically play music and so on. The US technology media predicts that the future of clothing will become a true "multi-functional portable high-tech product".A piece of clothing can play music, video, adjust the temperature, and even surf the Internet. At the same time, in the cold winter, smart clothing is heated according to the outside temperature, away from the cold. The above smart wearable devices have been widely used in people's daily life. The safety of smart wearable batteries and the long battery life have always been the focus of battery manufacturers. The rise of Grepow shaped LiPo battery customization has given new hope to the smart wear industry. The battery can be customized by-product requirements. Make full use of the space of smart devices to maximize battery capacity. If you are interested in our products, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Grepow Website: https://www.grepow.com/
What is the impact of long coldness on Agriculture Spraying UAVs Batteries and how to deal with it?2022-12-12
Communication Base Station Backup Power Supply | LiFePO4 battery manufacturer2022-11-29
Winding and Stacking of Cells2020-07-02