The smart home system is the embodiment of what we call the Internet of Things (IoT). The Internet of Things (IoT) simply means that the device has the ability to communicate with another device through either information exchange or data communication. The devices can communicate either locally through NFC/Bluetooth or even through your home Wi-Fi. Compared with your “standard home”, a smart home offers all the same features of the traditional home with the addition to have the ability to control and monitor the device in real-time.
One might wonder, what does a smart home have to do with batteries? The answer is everything. If there was ever a power outage or a trip to the circuit breaker, your “smart home” is now just a traditional home.
To prevent such travesties from occurring, your IoT devices should be paired with a backup IoT battery. Novel lipo battery is the best solutions for modern day technology due to the different sizes available, weight, storage life, and performance.
1. High safety performance: special enveloping technology to avoid potential internal short circuit.
2. Any special shape, according to your product application requirements.
3. Micro demension: 0.4~8 mm in thickness, 6~50 mm in width.
4. Support high rate discharge, fast charging capacity.
5. Wide operating temperature: -50 ℃~50 ℃ or -20 ℃~80 ℃.
6. Custom, semi-custom, and off-the-shelf batteries.
7. Test samples will be completed in 7 days.
8. Batteries of different shapes can be connected in series or in parallel.
9. European and USA warehouse for easy supply.
|Model No.||Voltage (V)||C-rate (C)||Capacity (mAh)||IR (mΩ)||Weight (g)||Shape||
(Click the icon)
* Contact us for more IoT battery specification
Grepow IoT battery can be used into thermostat, doorbell camera, smart locks, control panel, smart faucet, security monitor, electronic tag, smart display card, OTP card, BLE credit card, fingerprint card, active RFID, TEMP. patch, and so on.
Smart display card
Access Control & Time Attendance
CCTV - Video Surveillance
Fire Alarm Systems