The market trends of modular battery and introducing Grepow’s main product series – modular battery with three formats: 12V, 24V and 48V, Voltage / Capacity Extension up to 4S10P (48V: 2S10P)
With the lithium battery industry receiving much attention and showing some new trends, emerging markets are constantly forming, and power batteries have become mainstream. Faced with new changes, new challenges and new opportunities, the lithium battery field has expanded more development directions, especially the rapid start of the modular battery market. It is especially critical to find and truly meet market demand.
>>>What is Modular Battery<<<
Modular batteries are the most important part of the drive system. It consists of a flat battery unit consisting of battery cells that can be combined into different sizes and performances according to customer needs. In battery modular technology, the flat battery components can be customized to different battery capacities, voltages and compact sizes. The number and length of battery cells of each flat battery pack can be different.
The advantage of this flexible customization is that as long as the total output voltage does not exceed 60 volts (16 battery cells), it can be self-maintained, and components over 60 volts must be maintained by a dedicated person. In addition, since the number of battery cells in the assembly is controllable, a small-sized flat battery module can be used in a device having a small internal space.
As long as the flat battery packs are the same size, they can continue to be integrated into the battery pack. In a battery pack, the flat battery modules may be connected in series, in parallel, or mixing series and parallel. If you are building a large, decentralized battery system, you can connect multiple such battery packs.
>>>Grepow Modular Battery<<<
GREPOW Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Modular Battery is an advanced energy solution that can increase the voltage or capacity of a modular battery in mutil- series or parallel. A different number of battery packs are used for different products to solve the capacity and voltage demand. At the same time, the battery packs are charged and discharged and the power is managed as a whole, and the equivalent capacity is changed by inserting the number.
In addition, for different types and quantities of battery pack hardware can be connected seamlessly, only need to modify the firmware, strong compatibility, a wide range of applications.
8 Features of Grepow Modular Battery:
- Extensionable: Voltage / Capacity Extension up to 4S10P (48V: 2S10P)
- High Discharging: Up to 5C High-Speed Charge/Discharge
- Well Performance: High power capability and excellent cycle performance
- Modular and Customizable: Providing space and weight savings resulting from a high energy density
- High Safety Standards: Safety cells with integrated monitoring systems provide a safer product
- Intelligent BMS: Grepow BMS enables high-power discharge with multiple controls and protection functions
- Extended Run Times: Modular Battery can work with nearly any applications to provide continues electronic power.
- Easy Installation: The Modular design makes the battery easy to install. You can tailor-made the battery size, shaped, case, BMS, pug-in.
Know more about Grepow Modular Battery: https://www.grepow.com/page/modular-battery.html
- Electric Propelling Application
- Engine starting battery
- Commercial bus and transit: E-car, E-bus, Golf troller/car, E-bike, Scooter, RV, AGV, Marine, Tourist car, Caravan, Wheelchair, E-truck, E-sweeper, Floor cleaner, E-walker, etc.
- Intellectual Robots
- Razor Products: Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket (version 1-32), Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket (version 1-32), Razor Pocket Rocket (versions 7-26), Razor Ground Force Go Kart (version 13 and up**), Razor Ground Force Drifter (version 1+), Razor Pocket Mod (Bistro, Betty, Vapor, Bella, etc)(versions 1-44), Razor Sport Mod (version 1+), Razor Dirt Quad (version 1+), Razor Dune Buggy (versions 1+)
- Razor dirt bikes, go-karts, Pocket Mods, and other 4-wheelers
- Energy Storage
- e-bikes, e-scooters, golf carts, solar applications, energy storage, robotics, electric wheelchairs, flash photography
- Solar-Wind Power System
- City Grid (On/off)
- Backup System and UPS
- Telecom base, CATV system, Computer Server center, Medical instrument, Military equipment
- Security and electronics, Mobile POS, Mining light/Torch/LED light/Emergency light